- straight cutting edges with an inclination
- cutting part with protrusion
- convenient for work in hard-to-reach areas due to the narrowed working part
- increased view of the processed area due to comfortable extended handles
- perfect sharpness and complete closure of the cutting edges, due to a professional multi-level sharpening performed by a specialist manually
- smooth and easy tool stroke due to the perfect fit and polishing of the joint surfaces
- the additional corrosion resistance of the tool, which is provided by polishing with GOI paste
- stainless steel AISI 420.